- 1 BLK Black Label & WooCommerce — A powerful solution
- 2 Increase your sales
- 3 Deploy quickly — Save time & money
- 4 Future proof your store
- 5 Gutenberg Ready
- 6 Robust support
- 7 WordPress Features
- 8 Customization
- 9 Translation
- 10 Other Features
- 11 Technical Features
- 12 Developer Features
- 13 Server Requirements
- 14 Before Purchase
- 15 After Purchase (Support)
BLK Black Label & WooCommerce — A powerful solution
Everything you need to run your store.
Sell physical or digital products, process payments, manage your inventory. BLK Black Label offers a robust feature set and helps you grow. Full power of WooCommerce at your service — a versatile solution driving over 30% of all online stores.
Increase your sales
Efficiently monetize mobile & desktop audiences.
Enjoy increased sales with streamlined UX, great discovery and fast checkout. Support PayPal and Apple Pay in addition to all major credit cards.
Deploy quickly — Save time & money
Get your store up & running in no time!
Less than 1 minute from activating the theme to having a fully functional store. With one-click demo and plugin install you will be able to set up your store the way you want it.
Future proof your store
Your investment will last a long time.
BLK Black Label is powered by WooCommerce, the most customizable ecommerce platform for building your online business. Robust technical foundation and rich ecosystem. No recurring payments. Over 30% stores worldwide are already enjoying the benefits.
A whole new way to use WordPress.
BLK Black Label supports Gutenberg, a new standard in visual editing. Experience the flexibility that blocks enable. With Gutenberg, you can easily insert, rearrange, and style content.
We’ve got you covered!
Free updates and access to comprehensive Knowledge Base and Product Documentation included with every purchase.
- Powerful AJAX filters
- AJAX Add-to-Cart
- AJAX pagination
- Quick Cart, Streamlined Checkout
- Color circles
- Image flipper
- 4 product page layouts (3 WooCommerce default + 1 new)
- Size guide
- Styled Collection pages
- Polished mobile experience
- Threaded comments support
- Comments with avatars support
- Disqus Comment System
- Facebook Comments
- Multiple Header Layouts
- Light and Dark Desktop Headers
- Mobile Header
- Floating (sticky) Header
- Product Search
- Multiple Footer Layouts
- Custom Footer Layouts
- Payment Icons
- Gutenberg compatible
- Google Fonts integration
- Adobe Fonts integration
- Extensive Options Panel
- Translation ready
- WPML compatible
- Loco Translate compatible
- Compatible with all other translation plugins that are compatible with the default themes
- Download POT, PO and MO translation files on https://lokalize.it/envato/22671229 with the most popular community translations or with your own modifications
- Unbranded options panel
- Automatic image resizing
- Images optimized for mobile
- Text logo and tagline
- Up to 4 image logos (black and white, mobile and desktop)
- SVG logos support
- PSD included
- Sidebar support
- Different sidebars per page
- Social sharing
- SEO and SMO optimized
- WPMU compatible
- iPhone/iPad/Android compatible
- GDPR ready
- Compatible plugins:
- Contact Form 7
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Visual Composer
- WooCommerce Additional Variation Images included (improved) ($49 value)
- Over 50 plugins tested and mentioned in the Knowledge Base
- 100% valid HTML 5
- Compatible with:
- The newest PHP 7.x
- The newest WordPress 5.x
- All major browsers (+ older versions of all major browsers) including (but not limited to):
- Internet Explorer 10+
- iOS and Android browsers (including Firefox, Chrome, Samsung Internet, AOSP, UC)
- HTTPS (SSL) support
- No Bloatware
- The core theme has only what’s absolutely essential. It’s free of junk code.
- Less than 100 files.
- Based on the simplest frameworks (_s and the gutenberg-starter-theme).
- Any WordPress developer can modify our theme and plugins without a need to have any prior experience with them.
- All non-essential functionality (e.g. color filters, size guide, AJAX add to cart) is available in plugins.
- Easy to detach and use the plugins in other themes!
- GIT repository available (read-only)
- Download the newest theme versions anytime before they are uploaded to ThemeForest.
- Fixes to bugs are available for download instantly.
- Long-term development
- The community decides what we’re working on next!
- PHP Version: 5.6 or greater
- MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
Read about WordPress official requirements
- upload_max_filesize = 16M
- memory_limit = 128M
Important! Please make sure that you check and understand the following before purchase:
- The demo website lists all available pages of this item and allows you to test all its front-end features.
- The Knowledge Base lists all available components (pages, features, options, blocks) together with screenshots.
- We make selected metrics available on the metrics page.
- The updates to this item are available in our repository and all users should always download and use the theme version from the repository. The ThemeForest version will frequently indicate “outdated WooCommerce files” (which is almost never an issue because most WooCommerce templates are in their final or almost final version already).
After Purchase (Support)
If you need support follow the steps to resolve your issue fast:
- Check the Knowledge Base.
- Check the FAQ.
- Download the newest version of the theme from the repository and install it to see if it fixes your issue.
- If you still need help contact us. We will usually get back to you within 24–72 hours.