Grotte – A Dedicated WooCommerce Theme
Download Now Price : $49 View Demo
Grotte is a dedicated WooCommerce shopfront theme for who ever wants to add some sweetness and a bold memorable experience to their shopping sites. With the brand new “Buy For Me” feature, Grotte helps you to create a massive impression on your visitors and also improve your marketing strategy.
We care about not only shop and product pages, but also the pages like My Account, Checkout and Cart. You’ll realize that all of those pages are crafted beautifully in order to give the look & feel better.
By the way, Grotte is completely responsive and works like a charm on any device.
A Brand New WooCommerce Feature: Buy For Me
You know the classic “Send to A Friend” button, right? Now take that button and turn it into a great sharing & marketing experience. That’s what Grotte’s “Buy For Me” feature does. This is a brand new WooCommerce feature developed by Burnhambox and launched by Grotte for the first time.
Instead of a basic e-mail which includes a link, your visitors can send the product itself to anyone with this feature. Here’s how it works:
An e-mail preview window shows up when you click the “Buy For Me” button of a product. Here you see the product with the image, title and price. Now you choose a nice color scheme, write your message, prepare your button and send it to anyone. By the way, we’re delicate enough to put an option for hiding the product price
Be quick, see it in action!
You Can Purchase “Buy For Me” Plugin Separately
Grotte has 6 different layout options for shop pages.
- 6 Shop Layouts
- Grid/List View Options
- Quick View
- Enable/Disable Catalog Mode: If your items are not for sale, just enable the catalog mode. You can change the “Add to Cart” text too.
- Set the Number of Products to Show per Page
- A Brand New WooCommerce Feature: Buy For Me! You can enable/disable it anytime and also write anything instead of “Buy For Me”.
- Enable/Disable Magnifier on Product Detail
- Enable/Disable Single Product Image: If you wish, you can use the same image for the single product image and its zoomed version.
- Rollover to Zoom and Click for Larger Image: The best solution for displaying a product image on detail pages.
- Show/Hide Sidebar on Product Detail Page
- All Product Types are Supported: Simple, Variable, Grouped, External/Affiliate
- Out of Stock Wishlist: “Out of Stock” products can be added to wishlist too.
- Social Share
- Elaborate Cart, Checkout and My Account Pages
- Well Shaped WooCommerce Widgets
- Shortcodes: You can place any image, product or product category with them. Very handy for homepage!
- Demo Content Included
- Mobile Friendly & Responsive Design
- Super Light Structure and High Performance on Any Platform
- Homepage Builder
- Grotte Slider: Fullwidth and Cover options are available.
- 2 Header Views: Place your logo on the left or above the menu. More options to come!
- Sticky Menu
- Mega Menu
- 4 Menu Areas: Primary Menu, Header Menu, Page Menu and Footer Menu
- 3 Widget Areas: WooCommerce Sidebar, Blog Sidebar and Footer Widgets
- Newsletter Subscription Bar
- 2, 3 and 4 Columns Options for Footer Widgets
- Show/Hide Elements
- Unlimited Color Options
- Switching Messages at the Left Top Corner
- 2 Blog Layout Options
- 5 Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Aside and Link
- Set Featured Image Width & Height
- 12 Custom Widgets
- 12 Carefully Selected Google Fonts
- 19 Social Accounts Available
- Click to see the customizer screenshots.
- Google Maps
- SEO Optimized
- W3C Validated
- Very Well Organized Customizer
- Custom CSS Field
- Translation via Customizer
Here’s a list of plugins those Grotte will be happy with:
Please don’t hesitate to ask anything. We’re ready to help you on our comments page!
*** v.7.0 *** + WooCommerce 3.8.x update. + Stability and performance improvements. + Minor fixes.
*** v.6.4 *** + WooCommerce 3.6.x update. + Various arrangements for meeting latest WordPress standards. IMPORTANT: This update includes a components plugin. Ensure that you've installed and activated it. If your widgets disappear, find them in the "Inactive Widgets" pane and re-add them into the sidebar(s) of the theme.
*** v.6.3 *** + Stability and performance improvements.
*** v.6.2 *** + Coding improvements.
*** v.6.1 *** + Demo content updated. + WooCommerce 3.5.5 update.
*** v.6.0 *** + Documentation file updated. + Demo content updated. + Minor typo fix.