Responsive premium WordPress theme
Thank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
uShop is a retina-ready, responsive theme using a powerful drag-and-drop layout builder intended to power e-commerce sites with WooCommerce plugin integration.
Drag and drop template builder
You can use the template builder to display any content type you wish on any page: category posts, tags, banners, team groups, testimonials, latest or featured post, widgets, even individual posts.
For each added element you can choose how to display your content: carousel, filter, load more button or pagination and sort the content by date, likes, number of views, etc.
You can also choose your layout: full width or with sidebar and enable the grid, thumbnail or list-view.
The template builder is also available for each post / page so you can add elements on your individual posts following the same rules as for template builder.
When you initially install the theme, you will already have 3 default templates in your list:
– Mainpage that is assigned for your Mainpage layout
– Default that is assigned for your Archives by date, Post format, Post type, Attachment, Author, Categories,Tags, Search layouts, etc.
– Posts that is assigned for your Pages, Posts and Gallery Layout
Each template is comprised of the following areas: Header, Content and Footer.
Each of these areas contains several so-called elements: Logo, Main menu, Log in menu, Slideshow, Widgets, etc
Multiple layouts – List view, grid view, thumbnail view
You can have multiple blog layouts: grid view, thumbnails view or list view and choose between the image resize method: resize or crop.
You can use the narrow or large port-view layout by simply ticking the corresponding setting from backend.
Not the least, you can add background images for individual posts or for the whole site. The theme comes with several predefined background patterns, as well.
Built-in “Like” system
Enable the “Like” feature to let users easily access faved posts and raise their rating. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become hot. The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Ever wondered how to tell your users of a specific feature or important message on your site? You can now achieve this with theme’s built-in tooltip manager. You can use it on every single page on your site being able to add an infinite number of such hints.
UShop is a responsive theme. It uses a framework that permits the site to be accessed on all mobile devices, including iPad, iPhone and Android powered tablets.
Enable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
You can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook comments.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
The site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
All posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
UShop comes with a revised powerful back-end to let you control all sites option without the need to hack or customize your own features.
The theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
The Revolution Slider presented in the demo is not included in the archive.
Translatable theme. Internationalization ready
UShop comes with a .PO file that allows you to translate the theme into your language. Follow the instructions from documentation.
If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support that is conducted through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.zendesk.com
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
version 0.5 (Sept 25th, 2015)
– FIX: Back-end translation;
– FIX: Product Clear selection;
– UPDATE: Compatibility with WC 2.4.6;
– UPDATE: TGM PLugin Activation for WP4.3 update;
– UPDATE: wp_widget deprecated function replaced with __construct;
version 0.4 (June 26th, 2015)
– UPDATE: Deleted deprecated function CosmoNews();
– FIX: PrettyPhoto security update;
– FIX: WooCommerce 2.3.8 cart totals shipping options;
– UPDATE: Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.3.8;
– FIX: XSS scripting fixes;
– FIX: Twitter widget: multiple instances fatal error;
version 0.3 (February 14, 2015)
– Fixed shortcodes due to WP 4.0 update;
– Fixed bank details styling;
– Added mobile compatibility to “My account” menu;
– WooCommerce “My account” endpoints added;
– WooCommerce 2.2.8 compatibility;
– Fixed child theeming;
– Fixed some translation arrays;
– Modification due to the username change from ThemeForest;
– Fixed super fish menu for Top Menu;
– Deleted an inexistent function load;
– Fixed categories according to WP 3.8 framework change;
– Typography fix – Google fonts were not loaded;
– Renamed the hook “masonry” into “newmasonry” due to WP 3.9 update;
– Fixed Slide show margins;
version 0.2 (July 2, 2013)
– updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1
– changed the display of dynamic prices in whishlist