With Realocation users are able to manage their own listings without
accessing admin dashboard. They can manage their profile, password
and payment backlog too. By using Realocation you can start charging
your users and earn money. We prepared for you theme with strong
monetization focus. Pay per post and packages are industry standard
but you can use our new “extras” earning tools (including pay per
featured or pay for TOP) to increase your monthly wage. Combination
of monetization and our statistics makes Realocation a powerful theme.
Theme is quite scalable and you can use it for large real estate
portals or small agencies in just few clicks. Do you need custom
change in your website? Not a problem at all. Everything is hooked
into WordPress actions and can be easily removed or added. If you have
a problem check our extended documentation or video channel. At the
end there is an always our dedicated support staff to help you.
Front End Submission
Realocation allows to add properties by your users. Create the property directory by few clicks. If you want you can review newly added properties before publishing. Of course it is possible to charge users for using your website. Plugins has builtin pay per post and package system.
Manage properties from WordPress admin. Custom version of table display is containing all important information about properties like featured image, price and assigned taxonomy terms.
WP REST API integration
Plugin offers option to search for properties via API. Plugin adds options to filter properties by custom fields. Realocation extends default API output by new fields as well. Check an API request at wprealia.com to see how easy is to filter by custom fields. It is possible to filter by same fields as plugin uses in front end widgets. So there are available more than 20+ fields.
Price Formatting Options
Realocation supports various price formatting options. You can define the currency where you are able to set currency sign and number formatting options like number of decimal places, decimal point and thousands separator.
For properties you can set another group of price settings. You are able to write alphanumeric text instead of price amount or add your custom prefix and suffix.
Are you developer and still not satisfied with price formatting? Don’t worry. Everything is located in one method so it is pretty easy to change the functionality.
Agencies & Agents
With Realia plugin you are able to assign agents to properties and create agencies grouping agents. Great for internal purposes or directory listings.
Import property listings from your CSV/XML file into the Realocation real estate theme with free Add-on into WP All Import plugin. Automatically look up property coordinates by address, with support for all other property fields.
- Front end submission system
- Pay per post
- Package system
- Review before submission
- Pay for featured or sticky property
- Google map support
- Received transactions
- Favorite properties
- Advanced price formatting
- Agent contact form on property detail
- Custom measurement
- Plays nicely with Twenty Fifteen
- Easy for developers
- All settings are in customizer
- OOP architecture
- row/grid version of property archive
- reCAPTCHA support for enquire form
- Terms and conditions link from registration form
Custom post types
- Property types
- Theme requires at least PHP 5.3.4
One click installation
Please make sure that you are using PHP 5.3.4 and have max_execution_time set to 120 seconds. If you don’t
know your server settings please contact hosting provider.
Photos on preview site are not included in the package!
8. October 2016
- FEATURE: option to set chained location filter field - FEATURE: option to pick random properties in widget - FEATURE: option to search properties by its title - FEATURE: option to select by TOP attribute in the properties widget - FEATURE: option to link package with pricing table - FEATURE: Slovak translation - IMPROVEMENT: floor plans, video URL and valuation fields in the frontend submission - IMPROVEMENT: property "TOP" badge above gallery preview image - IMPROVEMENT: HTML5 validation of home area, lot area, price and year built filter fields - TWEAK: rebuilded .pot catalog - TWEAK: realia_social_networks WP filter - TWEAK: Realia_Utilities::format_number() helper - FIX: fixed beds field in rent/sale filter - FIX: fixed notice index error - FIX: fixed baths in the Google Map infowindow - FIX: some CSS fixes and improvements
1. August 2016
- FEATURE: subproperties in property detail page - IMPROVEMENT: sanitized, validated and escaped values - IMPROVEMENT: escaped values from property filter - IMPROVEMENT: updated realia plugin version - IMPROVEMENT: updated realia-property-slider plugin version - FIX: fixes of PHP notices - FIX: fixed loading Google Maps API twice at frontend - FIX: fixed missing Google Maps API in backend - FIX: subproperties are not shown in google map nor property archive / widget - FIX: fixed ignored Grid size for Google map widget
4. July 2016
- FEATURE: favorite properties - IMPROVEMENT: video in property detail - IMPROVEMENT: property title is required attribute - IMPROVEMENT: support for multiple recaptchas on single page - IMPROVEMENT: default map location changed from UK to whole world - IMPROVEMENT: enquire form preserves values of inputs - IMPROVEMENT: show pending listings visible to author - IMPROVEMENT: support for custom Google Browser API key - FIX: agent contact form email fix - FIX: some CSS fixes and improvements - FIX: fixed agent properties - FIX: property area fix - FIX: fixed white screen after property submission if my properties page is not set - FIX: enquire form email for admin fix
5. June 2016
- IMPROVEMENT: public facilities in the submission fields - IMPROVEMENT: user phone field - IMPROVEMENT: first name, last name, phone in registration form - IMPROVEMENT: phone in enquire form - IMPROVEMENT: improved Google map on mobile devices - IMPROVEMENT: option to switch between property photos with arrows - IMPROVEMENT: lot area in Google marker infowindow - TWEAK: .po file replaced with .pot file - TWEAK: new TGMPA plugin version - FIX: fixed enquire form which didn't send emails to property agent - FIX: fixed missing some translation strings - FIX: fixed missing price in property detail - FIX: fixed baths number in Google Map infowindow - FIX: missing video in property detail - FIX: Google sensor warning fix - FIX: agent email fix on detail page - FIX: export file fix - FIX: some CSS fixes and improvements
18. September 2015
- one click installation is now plugin, accessbile under "Tools - One Click Installation" - fixed buttons CSS